Wednesday, May 04, 2005
Hasta La Vista.. Gainesville College
Hi guys! I have some great news. Staying up til 1 am every night for a week for my Stats final paid off.. I got a C. Which means, two degrees, and no more Gainesville College. It is actually one of those bitter sweet moments of my life, ya know? After I have been there for four years, it is going to be weird not going back next semester. Oh well, hopefully, I will be teaching in August and living with Beth. Work is going good... we just came up with a new dance to celebrate bookings. We are adding choreography and a second verse.. it is called "Thank you Jesus." It is hilarious, and somewhat embarrassing, watching my boss and I dance around the office and sing. You had to be there. BTW, my parents are taking Robert and I out to dinner tonight. They haven't really gotten to know him that well. So, right now, I am just working and enjoying life. God is good!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Congrats Amber on such an amazing achievement!!!! Statistics was my hardest class in college and I feel your pain! I love you girl!
Post a Comment