So, I found out last Tuesday that my brother who is in Iraq was involved in an accident about a month ago and almost died and almost lost his hearing. He is an armorer, in charge of weapons and one of his SSO's brought a loaded gun to him. Something (God ) told him to move out of the way. He did and the gun went off, sending the bullet through some packets of gatorade and the shrapnel hit his roomates leg. My brothers ears were bleeding and his equilibrium was off. He is ok thank God and suffered no long-term damage. I was just very upset that everyone else in my family knew about it except my dad and I. I called my sister in law and confronted her about it. She was really rude and stuff. Then, my brother called me that night and fussed me out (From Ir aq). I cried for two days.
I haven't talked to either one of them since. And now, my car is back in the shop.My week hasn't been going very well, but I am confident that it can only get better, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm sorry, Amber. I love you!
Post a Comment