Wow!! It's been a while since I got to blog and boy do I have a lot to say (big surprise, huh)? My car is a piece of CRAP!!!! That's the main lesson I have learned lately. Well, that's the fact. The lesson is that God is good and HE is always there for me, no matter what. No matter how much I go into debt and how many times I have to put gas in my car in a week, I am never stranded. Somehow, it always works out. Anyone who knows me for more than a minute can tell you how big of a worrier I am. I worry about everything- dumb stuff that doesn't matter. I have this mentality that I can fix everything on my own and I don't need any one's help... WRONG!! I can't do anything without God. I know we have heard it all our lives, but it's so true. It's a good thing that He is God and I am not, because if the roles were reversed, this world would be more screwed up than it already is. So, everyone thank God right now that Amber isn't in charge of the planet!!!
Robert and I are great. We are about to celebrate our 8 month anniversary. No wedding bells yet, but it WILL happen one day, for all of you hopeless romantics out there (Heather Anne )!!! Well, I must go for now, but I will talk to you all next month sometime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Amber!! It is so nice to hear from you! I love you. :)
Post a Comment