Monday, September 12, 2005
Happy Anniversary Bonita Blanca!!!
After two weeks, I finally get my car back today. It's amazing how much I have missed driving... I never thought I would. Maybe it's more about the independence, I don't know. So, yesterday was a happy day for me!! It was the anniversary of having my Driver's License for a year. I wanna give some special thanks to Amy for letting me borrow ACE (she is a very trusting friend), to Freddie Herschel for fixing my tail light the morning of my test and buying my Chick-Fil-A biscuit and to Heather Anne for giving up a Saturday to teach me how to parallel park in two hours in Jones Elementary Parking lot. Thanks everyone for your encouragement, love and support. I really apprecite. And thanks to my car, Bonita Blanca, who, although she has cost me lots of money in the past few months, is a great car 0verall. I have lots of funny and weird memories of driving in the past year. Like getting stuck in the decelleration lane at Gainesville College and having an Oakwood policeman stop four lanes of traffic so I could get out, having to get the manager of Chick-fil-A get my keys out of my car before InnerG one night, because I locked them in there,driving to Red Lobster with Freddie in downtown Gainesville on a Friday night and complaining for 30 minutes because I couldn't find a parking spot. Those are just a few memories of the past year. I am looking forward to many more. Maybe by the next anniversary, I will have driven on 85 or 285, who knows?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You learned to parallel park in WELL UNDER two hours. Has it been a year already? My how the time flies.
Post a Comment