Wednesday, March 23, 2005
If you're Happy and you know it.....
Hey Guys!! I am very H-A-P-P-Y with life in general. I feel as if I have reached a point in my life where everything may not be going exactly like I want them to, but I am happy because I am a bigger and better person because of them. There are a lot of changes about to take place in my life, which is scary and exciting, all at the same time. I am applying for my first full-time job this week.. being a parapro in August, when school starts back. I am mailing my application back in today and my three references are soon to follow. If I get this full time job, I am moving out of my parents house and in with my friend Beth, into her grandmothers 100 year old house.. it is beautiful and rent will only be $150/month. Where else do you find rent that cheap? It will be good for me. I need to get out on my own and enter the "real world." As much as I love living at home and being able to spend time with my family, I am an adult and have to start acting like one. Robert and I are getting along nicely. He is an amazing guy. I am just happy. I have memorized like five new verses and am currently reading in the book of Habbakuk, which I barely knew existed, until last week. It is amazing. It speaks of the nations and God's blessings on them. So, guys and gals, you are looking at one happy camper. I love you all and will talk to you all soon. Gotta head to work. Peace out!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment