I had a very interesting talk with a friend today about forgiveness. She is having a hard time forgiving someone who hurt her a lot and she wanted my opinion on it. Well, God has been showing me lately that I need to watch what I say to people and how I act towards them, because you never know when those words will come back to bite you in the bum. Anyways, I told her to think of every horrible thing she has ever, done, said or thought and to remember that God has forgiven her of all these things. Nothing that anyone can do to you can be as bad as when we sin against God. If God can forgive us, we should be able to forgive others. He never said that it would be easy, but we must do it. Then she wanted to know if it was ok to forgive somone and it still hurt... ABSOLUTELY!! Jesus didn't say to forgive and forget, He just said forgive. Being human, it is impossible to forget that someone has done us wrong, however we should forgive them and move on. Don't hold grudges or be unforgiving or you will be miserable. Believe me, I know!!! One of the custodians heard us talking and she said " You're a christian? No wonder you are so sweet, so am I." It was a great feeling. These are the random thoughts for today. And Heather, I am with you on the snow part. I want to be able to wear the pretty scarf that Kelly gave me for Christmas.
Here are my top Five Christmas Songs in No Particular Order:
"Winter Wonderland"
"Christmas Shoes"
"My Grown up Christmas List"
"O Holy Night"
Rockin Around the Christmas Tree"
See you tonight at InnerG.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment