Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Brrrr... It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas!!!

Hey Guys!! Well, I have one more final on Friday and my career at Gainesville College will be over. It's kind of sad, yet the feeling of accomplishment is great. I don't know if I will be able to continue to write in my blog, since I don't have Internet access at my house, but I will try to post as often as I can.

As we were watching Charlie Brown's Christmas last night, I was reminded of the real meaning of Christmas. I have always been big on buying presents, even if I don't have the money, and giving to others, which is all well and good, but sometimes I neglect to see or recognize the real reason for the season. Last night was a good reminder of my priorities and my mind set. Well, Heather, you have the cold weather, now we just need the snow. I love this time of year... wearing hats and scarves, drinking hot chocolate and eating gingerbread cookies, wrapping presents and decorating the tree.. Christmas is definitely my favorite Holiday.

Guess what I am getting for Christmas? The Golden Girls First Season Box Set.. I am so excited. I love that show. It is hilarious. I am still looking for a job, so if anyone hears anything, please let me know. I am going to hand out resumes and job hunt tomorrow, study for a STATS test and hopefully go to the Newsong/David Glen Concert at Blackshear Place tomorrow night!!! Hope to talk to you all soon.

1 comment:

Heather Anne Hogan said...

Amber Day! No honking way that you love Golden Girls... that is one of mine and Jenn's favorite shows EVER.