Wednesday, November 03, 2004

To believe or not to believe...that is the question!!!!

I found out yesterday that my friend David believes that there is a god, but that he doesn't have any involvement in our everyday lives, he just kind of sits in the sky and watches us. The great part is that he believes there is a god. I asked him about church and he said that you don't have to go to church to believe in something. That is so true. But, I told him that church is where people who believe in the same things go to give praise to and talk about that thing that they believe in. I told him that Heather and I were going to get him a Message Bible and that I would be praying that God would convict him. We talked about God for about 30 or 40 minutes. It was great!! I was afraid of offending him or pushing him away, but God totally helped me out. He opened up the door and I took it. Keep praying for him. I believe that God is going to do something totally awesome in his life and hopefully, I will get to be a part of it.

On another note, yay Bush!! You go boy!! Another answered prayer. God is so good!! He reveals Himself in small things and in big things, it doesn't matter. He rocks my face off. I will keep you posted on the David issue and I will let you know of any new developments. Later.

1 comment:

Heather Anne Hogan said...

If all you people keep getting your faces rocked off, I am not going to recognize you.