God is so good and His timing is amazing... I have been praying for a year and a half, even more so since October when I got my Bachelor's degree, for a "big girl teaching job." While I am grateful for Stevi B's and the fact that I was able to have a job, God knows that my passion is teaching children. Well, I put in a lot of applications back in January, and never heard anything, so I forgot about it. I had a voice mail on my phone on Wednesday when I got out of Bible Study from a local preschool wanting me to come in for an interview. So, I called them back and set it up for Thursday. To be honest, I really thought that when they saw a 7 month pregnant chick waddling in their school for an interview, it would be all over, but God is bigger than my doubts :) I interviewed with the regional manager. She was very impressed with my resume and application and loved the fact that I have a Bachelor's degree and 2 years of experience. She wanted to hire me for the lead toddler teacher position, but when she found out how far along I was, she said she didn't want me to be picking up children and get used to the kids and then have to be out on maternity leave. I thought it was over. But, no, she decided that she wanted me to be a part of the team, so she offered me a part time position in the crawler room (ages 6 months to a year) until after Eli gets here, and then after I get back from maternity leave, she guaranteed me a lead teacher job...yay!! I know it is going to be hard to leave Eli for eight hours a day, five days a week, but I know He will be in good hands and I know that we will be able to provide for Him better because of my amazing job that God provided. It's funny how God is faithful, even when we are faithless. I was ready to give up, but He came through for me. I am truly blessed and can't wait to get back in the classroom :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment